Our child care program prepares children for successful school integration. We focus our curriculum on skills development and readiness training, while also focusing on being healthy and developing social skills.
Great Beginnings is a highly interactive learning environment:
- Lowest possible ratio of students to staff
- Learning and Social Development with an organized curriculum
- Enrichment programs coordinated to the curriculum, and included in the tuition
- Individual and Group Activities Planned throughout the day
Great Beginnings curriculum combines practices that match each child’s developmental stage. It is built from a model of continuous improvement for children’s specific needs and gifts, as well as staff’s professional development.
Children’s physical, social, emotional and cognitive growth is developed through activities designed to foster language development, literacy, creativity, independence, and school readiness.
Children’s love of learning begins in the earliest stages of life.
We are committed to provide a safe, respectful, loving, high-quality school that is based on hands-on experimental learning through play, decision making, and social interaction with peers. Our play-based, child-centered environment focuses on the development of the whole child which allows for individual growth and the development of a positive self-image. From this foundation, we believe children will find their natural love for learning and connecting.
Commitment to Health & Safety
- Peanut and Tree-Nut Free Facility
- School disinfected daily
- Professionally Cleaned Every Evening
- CPR and First Aid Certification for every staff member
- Masks are worn by all teachers and students over the age of two
- Department of Children and Families and CDC regulations are strictly followed with COVID-19 updates.
- Check-In Security System monitored by ProCare Software