About Great Beginnings Children’s Learning Center
We are dedicated to providing the foundation for your child’s lifelong love of learning
Our child care program prepares children for successful school integration. We focus our curriculum on skills development and readiness training, while also focusing on being healthy and developing social skills.
Great Beginnings is a highly interactive learning environment:
• Lowest possible ratio of students to staff
• Learning and Social Development with an organized curriculum
• Enrichment programs coordinated to the curriculum, and included in the tuition
• Individual and Group Activities Planned throughout the day
Great Beginnings curriculum combines practices that match each child’s developmental stage. It is built from a model of continuous improvement for children’s specific needs and gifts, as well as staff’s professional development.
Children’s physical, social, emotional and cognitive growth is developed through activities designed to foster language development, literacy, creativity, independence, and school readiness.
Children’s love of learning begins in the earliest stages of life.
We believe that successful futures begin at the earliest stages of education, regardless of how success is defined. We aim to create a learning environment that is open, inclusive, kind, creative, and centered. From this foundation, we believe children will find their natural love for learning and connecting.
Commitment to Health & Safety
• Peanut and Tree-Nut Free Facility
• Professionally Cleaned Every Evening
• CPR and First Aid Certification for every staff member
• Check-In Security System monitored by ProCare Software